Fee Collection Services
Oklahoma Department of Corrections

All the details you need to know about your Oklahoma DOC Fee payments


Information provided on this webpage:

Stay Compliant: payments are due on or before last day of every month

Payment types accepted when paying by mail: money orders and cashier's checks

Payment types accepted when paying by phone or online: Credit or Debit cards

Payment Amounts

Include DOC Number and Date of Birth

Send Oklahoma DOC Fee Payments Only

Remittance Envelopes

Toll-Free Support Line:  1-866-706-7225

What if my payment hasn't posted to my account?


Email Support:  oklahoma@feeservice.com





Stay Compliant: payments are due on or before the last day of every month

If paying by mail, we recommend mailing your payments no later than the 25th of the month, so that there is enough time for them to be received, processed and credited to your account by the 1st


Payment types accepted when paying by mail: money orders and cashier's checks

No other forms of payment are accepted, and will be returned to you. This will delay your payment being processed and could result in your payment being late. DO NOT SEND cash DO NOT SEND personal checks DO NOT SEND company checks.


Payment types accepted when paying by phone or online: Credit or Debit cards

Credit: MasterCard, Visa, Discover or Direct Express card (federal benefits program)
Debit: MasterCard, Visa or Direct Express card (federal benefits program)
NOTE: Debit cards must be associated with a USPS Zip Code. Since prepaid debit cards are not usually associated with a Zip Code, they will probably not work


Payment Amounts

The amount of money you pay each month is specific to your case.

If you choose to do so, you may send in payment for more than one month at a time to save money in convenience/processing fees.

Be sure to keep your receipt in case there are any problems with the delivery and processing of your payment.

Include DOC Number and Date of Birth

If paying by mail, it is important that you write both your DOC Number and Date of Birth on your payment AND on the Payment Voucher to ensure that your account is credited correctly.  If you do not know your DOC Number, please contact your probation officer.


Properly filling out your payment and Payment Voucher will ensure that your payment is processed on a timely basis.  Not following proper payment procedures will result in delays in processing your payment, which could result in your payment being late.


Here are examples of a properly filled out payment and Payment Voucher for John Q. Public. When you fill out your payment, be sure to CLEARLY PRINT your name, your address, your DOC Number and your Date of Birth (do not write in the sample information used for this example).

Also, be sure to separate the Customer's Receipt from the money order and keep it for your records.




Send Oklahoma DOC Fee Payments Only

Do not send anything other than your Oklahoma DOC Fee payment.  All other items should be sent directly to your probation officer or the proper location.  If you are unsure of the correct location, please contact your probation officer.  Some examples of items that should NOT be sent to the Oklahoma DOC Fee processing address:

DO NOT SEND pay stubs for employment verification

DO NOT SEND a note for your probation officer


Remittance Envelopes

Pre-printed remittance envelopes are provided for your payments.  If you do not have any envelopes, you can request more from your probation officer or pick them up from any Probation and Parole office.  Not having a pre-printed envelope is not an excuse for not mailing in your payment on time.  If you do not have one of the pre-printed envelopes, you can send your payment in a regular envelope to the fee payment center at:

               Oklahoma DOC Fee Payment Processing

               PO Box 21032

               Tulsa, OK   74121-1032


Toll-Free Support Line:  1-866-706-7225

This toll-free number can be called 24x7x365.  This automated system can provide you with the following information:

Your current balance

Your last payment received

The due date for your next payment


You also have the ability to make a payment.

What if my payment hasn't posted to my account?

There are a number of explanations for why your payment may not have posted yet to your account:


-        Have you allowed enough time for the payment to be processed?

Please allow at least 5 business days from the day you mailed your payment.

If your payment has not posted, wait three days and call back. If your payment still has not posted, there may be other problems.


-        Did you follow the proper payment procedure?

If you did not write the correct DOC Number and your Date of Birth on Payment AND the Payment Voucher, the processing of your payment could have been delayed.


-        Did you clearly PRINT all information?

We do the best we can to read what you write but we need your help.

CLEARLY PRINTING all information will help us process your payments in a timely manner.


-        What if you did everything right?

On some occasions, there can be payment processing errors.  If you believe this to be the case, please call the Support Line and be prepared to provide the following information (you should allow AT LEAST TWO WEEKS before contacting support regarding a possible problem with a payment

        Date you mailed the payment or confirmation number of electronic payment

        Exact payment type

        Payment amount

        Serial number of payment


If the matter cannot be resolved with this information, you will need to have the agency that issued the money order run a trace to see if the payment has been cashed.


-      If it has been cashed, you will need the information from the BACK of the money order.  This information is the bank's internal tracking number and should enable us to locate the payment and credit your account.


-      If the payment has not been cashed, you can request a refund from the issuing agency.  Note: there are usually time restrictions on how soon the agency will issue a refund.  The USPS, for example, will not issue a refund until 60 days have passed from the date the money order was originally purchased.



If you believe you are entitled to a refund from one of your accounts or if you believe your payment was applied to the wrong account, you will need to contact your probation officer. Refunds are issued by the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.


Email Support:  oklahoma@feeservice.com

If you have any questions not answered here, you may email us at this address. We will only be able to answer questions regarding your account status and payment history.  Any questions regarding your parole or probation or your requirement to pay your fees need to be directed to your probation officer.



Terms | Support